A website may be considered a digital asset or investment, which needs to be put on the internet so that it can generate some returns for you; i.e. it should be hosted on a web server. A web server is typically a collection hardware and/or the software that helps to deliver content to any who can access the internet.
A Web Hosting company typically services you by providing storage space and seamless internet access, that can be owned or leased by clients. There are many web hosts to choose from and finding the right web hosting packages can be a confusing process.
There are quite a few features to consider when choosing the right web-server. At Ether, we understand these features, and can always help you choose the right server for your current and future needs, without creating a dent in your wallet.
At Ether, we understand these features, and can always help you choose the right server for your current and future needs, without creating a dent in your wallet.
Amount of disk/storage space that will be required to store databases, different files and media. Depending on your business this could be either a few GB or hundreds of GB.
Cost or Pricing
Content Management System (CMS)
Following are some of the most popular web servers
- Hostinger – Best and Affordable Cloud-based Hosting
- Hostinger Bluehost – Best Web Host for Overall needs, particularly for Beginners
- Dreamhost – Most Affordable Monthly Plan with best email hosting service
- Hostgator – Best shared web hosting for lean requirements
- GreenGeeks – Best Eco-Friendly Hosting
- SiteGround – Best for Making Your WordPress Site Speedy & Secure
- A2 Hosting – Fast & Reliable Shared Hosting
- InMotion – Best VPS Hosting and Reseller hosting
- WPEngine – Stellar award-winning best for managed WordPress hosting
- Nexcess – Best for scaling and growth
- Hostwinds – Best dedicated web hosting
- Liquid Web – Best managed web hosting with bespoke services